Rash

I have had a rash on my back,stomach,and back of my legs..It started in one little spot on my back and now it has spread all over my back and the rest of the areas i mentioned..I went to the tanning bed last week for the first time in my life and a few days later i got this rash,and now it is getting worse..I dont know what to do with it and i was just wondering if anyone could help
                                      Thanks,kuttles23
Did you use a tanning activator? I have tanned in the past and when I used activator, I got this weird dry skin like rash on certain parts of my body. I have sensitive skin though also. I use a special dry skin lotion made by ShiKai and it helped heal it in a couple of days. Try using a lotion that moisturizes really well, one without all the smells, etc.(maybe Eucerin or something similar) If you use a lotions with lots of perfumes, etc, it will irritate it more. It sounds like your skin just got really dried out from the tanning, it happens.