Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

Results from previous post>>>>

hello ladies results are finally revealed. I am NOT PREGNANT. I am a little sad and disappointed but got to hang in there.  My problem is that i do not ovulate every month and i have a hormonal problem. They have run a lot of blood test and next week are going to run more blood test and put me on a treatment. Someone in here had a similar issue i would like to know how is she coping with it. The doctor also have me some medication to bring down my period because i haven;t got it for over seven weeks now. Thanks for ur imput ladies and God bless
2 Responses
I know I have never commented on any of your post before but I have read most of them. I wish you the best of luck and as soon as you quit trying as hard, it will come!! Sorry to hear the bad news, but good luck in the future.
thank u channah God bless u.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.