Results from previous post>>>>

hello ladies results are finally revealed. I am NOT PREGNANT. I am a little sad and disappointed but got to hang in there.  My problem is that i do not ovulate every month and i have a hormonal problem. They have run a lot of blood test and next week are going to run more blood test and put me on a treatment. Someone in here had a similar issue i would like to know how is she coping with it. The doctor also have me some medication to bring down my period because i haven;t got it for over seven weeks now. Thanks for ur imput ladies and God bless
I know I have never commented on any of your post before but I have read most of them. I wish you the best of luck and as soon as you quit trying as hard, it will come!! Sorry to hear the bad news, but good luck in the future.
thank u channah God bless u.