Right pelvic pain since October 2020; not sure what is going on or what to do

Hello, I’m a 31 year old female who has been experiencing right pelvic pain since October 2020. The pain just started out of nowhere. Ended up in Urgent Care because of the pain. They did a pelvic ultrasound, transvaginal ultrasound, and CT Scan. Everything was normal. Fast forward to February 2021 and the pain came back worse and more intense; I had to miss a week of work. I contacted my OBGYN and she dismissed my pain. Now the pain is everyday, all day long. I ended up in the ER recently because of the pain. They did a pelvic exam, pelvic ultrasound, transvaginal ultrasound, and CT Scan; all normal. The doctors don’t know what is going on; it feels like they gave up. There is a family history of ovarian cancer on my father’s side; my older aunt diagnosed when she was 50 and my younger aunt diagnosed when she was in her 30s. I know that I’m young and the chances of it being something serious is low but this has been going on for sometime now. I don’t know what else to do. Any advice would be appreciated. Please just don’t dismiss me like the doctors have.

~ right pelvic pain (constant, stabbing, dull)
~ pain with movement (laying down, sitting, standing, walking)
~ not really hungry, getting full quickly
~ periods are becoming irregular (sometimes light, other times heavy)
~ some spotting between periods
~ going pee more often
COMMUNITY LEADER
See if your doctor will order an abdominal MRI.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community