Avatar universal

Right side of vaginal wall hurts during sex

2 Months ago the sex with my boyfriend and I started hurting EXTREMELY bad. To the point where I had to push him out and not cry. I knew something was wrong so I got tested. I was positive for Chlamydia. Him and I took medicine and waited a week like we were supposed to. The sex has since then STILL hurt terribly terribly bad. It's not a deep, pelvic pain. But a stinging/burning pain on the right side of my vaginal wall that I feel when he enters and every time he thrusts. I was retested 2 days ago and I'm waiting for my results to come in, but I feel like something else is wrong. The pain is excruciating. I've never had an issue like this before and we've always had pain free sex up until the last 2 months. The doctor said it sounds like a 'hot spot' but when she explained it I knew that was wrong. It's not a bruise or aching pain. It feels like an open, irritated cut. But she said she didn't see anything. Any suggestions?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.