Right side of vaginal wall hurts during sex

2 Months ago the sex with my boyfriend and I started hurting EXTREMELY bad. To the point where I had to push him out and not cry. I knew something was wrong so I got tested. I was positive for Chlamydia. Him and I took medicine and waited a week like we were supposed to. The sex has since then STILL hurt terribly terribly bad. It's not a deep, pelvic pain. But a stinging/burning pain on the right side of my vaginal wall that I feel when he enters and every time he thrusts. I was retested 2 days ago and I'm waiting for my results to come in, but I feel like something else is wrong. The pain is excruciating. I've never had an issue like this before and we've always had pain free sex up until the last 2 months. The doctor said it sounds like a 'hot spot' but when she explained it I knew that was wrong. It's not a bruise or aching pain. It feels like an open, irritated cut. But she said she didn't see anything. Any suggestions?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community