Sebaceous Cyst on the Labia Majora

About a year ago I discovered a Sebaceous Cyst on the top of my right breast almost in my arm pit and a few days ago I found on on my outter labia.

It is about the size of a pea, round and not painful but only midly painful. I am treating it with sitz baths, warm compresses, and castor oil.....these remedies worked for my previous cyst very successfully.

I was wondering if anyone else has had these and has any other treatment recommendations. Also, are their any combinations of vitamins that are useful in preventing skin inflamations like this?
For sebaceous cysts, generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected, then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Yes I have the same problem I have one on my right inner side of my Labia Majora it is very small in painless and I have been using witch Hazel and tea tree oil and it helps me .

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community