Sharp, stabbing pelvic pain after pre sacral neurectomy?

I'm 20 years old with diagnosed endometriosis and adenomyosis. Three days ago I had my second hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, to try to clear things out. This time, my specialist also had to remove my appendix, and he did a pre sacral neurectomy, severing some of the nerves to my uterus in an attempt to help my chronic pain. But ever since the surgery, I've had a new kind of pain. It comes in waves, and it feels literally like there is a needle in the top of my vaginal walls, maybe my cervix. It's a sharp, stabbing pain so bad that when it happens it makes my cry and I can't move until it passes. The painkillers they prescribed me for post op help a little, but nothing makes it stop. I didn't have any of this pain after my first surgery six months ago. Could this be related to the neurectomy? Is this normal, or could something have gone wrong when they severed my nerves? I'm planning on calling my doctor on Monday, but if anybody has any feedback or ideas until then, it would be really appreciated. Thank you
Since it is only three days that you had the surgery, hence this pain can be related to the surgery. I suggest you to talk to your operating surgeon and get prescribed pain killers like Tramadol which are quite efficient in such pain.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.