Shoter Periods =(

I'm 23 Years Old, for the Past 6 months my periods have been shorter & lighter when normally it was 5-6 days heavy major CRAMPS, How ever I started taking FIBERS everyday. My periods now are 2-3 days very very light! less cramps for sure, everyone is telling me its normal that i have nothing to worry about it but Im terrified,,,, whats wrong with me?? someone also told me its because I have not been sexually active in 2 years...??? HELP
I wouldn't say it's because you haven't had sex...my periods became shorter and lighter and then heavier and longer...and back to shorter and lighter...it may just be your body changing.
If you don't have any other physical problems with it then it is most likely a normal period for you. Your sexual activity should not play a big role in this.

- stress
- poor nutrition
- hormonal conditions: hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, other hormones
- progesterone only pill or depo provera
could be possible triggers.
..............or  pregnancy,take a test just to be sure, if it comes back negative you should not worry about it.
If it still does not calm your nerves just go an see your GYN.