Should I go back to the DR

Hello back in July this year I went to the ER for really bad abdomen pain. They thought maybe it was my appendix well after doing dye test and a scan of my lower abdomen they found a cyst on my left ovary and said over time it would go away on it's own. Well here it is 3 months later and the pain is now back and it's more of a "pulling" feeling rather than sever pain on my left lower abdomen. Should I go back to the DR??? This is new to me and I am uncertain whether I should go or not. Thanks in advance!
I think you should go back, it may be the cyst over your ovary and that's serious business.  But if surgery's suggested, you may wish to seek out an especially experienced and competent surgeon.
Hi - how are you feeling? Any resolution?  Have you had ultrasounds or cat scans? I've been having lower right sided pain - that goes from ovary,pelvis to flank and back.  I have several small fibroids and a small hemoraghic cyst on ovary.  The doctors all say it shouldn't be causing pain.  But this is going on 4 months. At a loss decided to go for  colonoscopy on monday.  A lill nervous about that. Ugh so frustrating and worrisome.