Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

Skin break outs

Im am a 33 year old married woman, and I suffer every month without much relief from extreeme amount of white spot break outs on my face, my back and my chest.  I use dermalogica products however of late, my skin become extreemly greasy and I have breakout every single day esp on and around my chin.  I would say I have a oily T zone with  open pores in some areas. To touch my skin feels clogged and uncomfortable , I hope you can recommmend some treatment to help
1 Responses
143123 tn?1274304425
I am the same way.  I'm 27.  I have breakouts around my mouth and chin area all the time.  My dermatologist told me to try another kind of b/c, Yasmin, which supposedly is known to be an acne medication too.  I did, but didn't like the side effects, so I switched back to my normal b/c. I will just fork out money for the face cream my dermatologist prescribed, rather than try the new b/c too with the face cream.  My dr. said it would take 3 months to see a difference.  I'm on month 3 and it's better, but not gone.  I guess I'll try this for a few more months.  Hope someone else can be of more help.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.