Skin break outs

Im am a 33 year old married woman, and I suffer every month without much relief from extreeme amount of white spot break outs on my face, my back and my chest.  I use dermalogica products however of late, my skin become extreemly greasy and I have breakout every single day esp on and around my chin.  I would say I have a oily T zone with  open pores in some areas. To touch my skin feels clogged and uncomfortable , I hope you can recommmend some treatment to help
I am the same way.  I'm 27.  I have breakouts around my mouth and chin area all the time.  My dermatologist told me to try another kind of b/c, Yasmin, which supposedly is known to be an acne medication too.  I did, but didn't like the side effects, so I switched back to my normal b/c. I will just fork out money for the face cream my dermatologist prescribed, rather than try the new b/c too with the face cream.  My dr. said it would take 3 months to see a difference.  I'm on month 3 and it's better, but not gone.  I guess I'll try this for a few more months.  Hope someone else can be of more help.