Skin colored painless bumps on genitals

I have about 4 small flesh colored lumps around my pantyline areaand one a little on the inside of my pantyline. They aren't red or anything and when I touch them they have a shape to them but it doesn't really feel like they are filled with anything. They itch and some of them are bigger then the others. When i itched the first one it kinda scabbed, it didnt really have any fluid other then clear. The biggest one is about the size of dime? A little smaller maybe. They don't hurt at all. I've had them for a couple weeks. It started with one and now I noticed 4 more. I don't think it's an STD because it doesn't look like any of the pictures. I also have the hpv vaccinations. I looked up Folliculitis but that didn't look like it either. I have no idea what they are. I'm 21, female, I'm sexualy active but I'm gay and have never been with a male partner.
Unfortunately, based on what you have said I believe you many have genital herpes. This could be your first outbreak. Most of the time a woman will get an outbreak before a period whether it is genital or a cold sore. Someone with a cold sore who performs oral sex can transmit the herpes virus to the genital area and that is why herpes is one of the most common std's. You should see a gynocologist because some people require a perscription for Valtrex. Good Luck!

P.S.
The HPV shots only vaccinate against genital warts and prevent tumors related to the virus.  
They aren't blisters though and they don't look anything like the pictures I've searched of herpes. and the itching isn't just there its on my legs/thighs too. And they seem to be going away now?