Skipping sugar pills

I am currently on TriNessa birth control and this is my 2nd month of being on the pill. I have a vacation planned in about 2 weeks and the timing lines up perfectly with when I am supposed to be on the 7 sugar pills. This means I will have my period during my vacation.

I REALLY want to avoid this. Is it okay for me to skip the 7 sugar pills and go straight to taking a new pack of birth control, therefore skipping my period?
Hello there, yes you are right you can do this, I have done it myself for such occasions, nobody wants to have a period on holiday!
Thanks! Just wanted to make sure. And also, even thought I'm so new to birth control it doesn't matter? I also read something about that your pill must be mono-phasic in order to skip the sugar pills.
Hey 17780, how did this work out for you? I am thinking of doing the same thing. Bad timing with a vacation, but I am afraid of making it worse by adding spotting to my month when not expecting it. How did it work out for you?
ive already skipped my perdiod two months in a row, is it safe to do it a 3rd time??