Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.5k Members

Small red bump with an indented center on vagina?

Hello , please help. I'm 18 , and my boyfriend is 18. We only have sex with each other , and we have been for the past 9 months with no problems . On the 6th day of my period , I worked for 8 hours with no bathroom break while wearing a panty liner all day. My panties were loose I felt irratation from the liner half way through the day and thought nothing of it. I work the cash register and so I encounter money a lot. When I got home I showered and the first thing I do is wash my vagina but I did not wash my hands before doing so . I think that may have caused it. The next morning me and my boyfriend had sex ,  and there was no discomfort it was really good sex . After sex we showered, and I felt these little bumps which I'm pretty sure happened the night before . I have two on each side of my vaginal opening. They are small , pink with a white indent like it look like someone took a small circular object and pressed it in my skin. It doesn't itch or anything, it's only discomforting when I wipe and sometimes when I pee. Sometimes when I pee the acid from the urine irritates my vagina . When I wipe I have to pat cause it hurts. My boyfriend , has about five of them in the pubic region and they look like mine except much smaller and they're 5 spread out randomly . On his actually penis it looks like contact dermatitis because it's the smallest little scabs . He said he didn't even notice them until I asked about them he says it doesn't itch and it's not irritating because he didn't even notice until I looked and showed him .  I think this is a combo of molluscum and contact dermitis because we couldn't have gotten this sexually it must have from me not washing my hands before washing myself . Please help what does this sound like to anyone else ?.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.