I am so terrified of having my test. I attempted it other year, it hurt so much, i suffer from bad anxiety and the thought of having it done scares the crap outta me.
I have booked in for one next thursday, i am so scared, but want it done. Any tips? I have a thing about pain, i dont deal with it very well. im going to have sleepless nights thinking about this. Please help.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Ask the doctor to prescribe you a Valium, explaining you find these exams very frightening and stressful.  Take it an hour or two before your test.