Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.7k Members

Someone help, I'm scared. PCOS?

Hi I'm 17, still a virgin and definitely not pregnant but I'm worried. I've had periods since I was 13 and they've been like clockwork. However, I now haven't had a period since the 25th July this year. I've also noticed a slight hair growth on my face. I visited my local doctor, but she didn't seem worried and said they only do tests if its been six months. Theres been no sign of it. However, over these last two weeks, my boobs and nipple has been really sore and I've found like one random spot of blood in my underwear? What could this be? I'm a hypochondriac and need it to be sorted calmly because if I wait six months, that means it will be around my exams :( help please
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.