Someone help me

I've been bleeding for 3 days today makes the 4th day of bleeding the 1st 3 days was heavy and the 4th it slowed down my period isn't due until another 13 days I had cramps on the 1st and 2nd day on the 3rd it wasn't so bad today I'm not cramping at all besides the bleeding I had constipation and I was a little cranky and sensitive what could possibly be wrong. ..am I an alien
At least, about the constipation, eating bananas help me when I'm in the same position. ;-)
Ok thank you I'll try the bananas I tried everything
Your period just came early. You're okay:) it happens. I suggest eating bananas, as said above. This helps with cramping.  
Your period just came early. You're okay:) it happens. I suggest eating bananas, as said above.
You can take over the counter pain killers such as ibuprofen. This helps with cramping. ***

What if my period still comes on . on its original date n since then I've been spotting a little like yesterday n today