Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

Someone help me

I've been bleeding for 3 days today makes the 4th day of bleeding the 1st 3 days was heavy and the 4th it slowed down my period isn't due until another 13 days I had cramps on the 1st and 2nd day on the 3rd it wasn't so bad today I'm not cramping at all besides the bleeding I had constipation and I was a little cranky and sensitive what could possibly be wrong. ..am I an alien
5 Responses
At least, about the constipation, eating bananas help me when I'm in the same position. ;-)
Ok thank you I'll try the bananas I tried everything
Your period just came early. You're okay:) it happens. I suggest eating bananas, as said above. This helps with cramping.  
Your period just came early. You're okay:) it happens. I suggest eating bananas, as said above.
You can take over the counter pain killers such as ibuprofen. This helps with cramping. ***

What if my period still comes on . on its original date n since then I've been spotting a little like yesterday n today
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.