Sore Breasts

Hi all, i am a 19 year old female and have sore breasts, i had a full period just over a week ago and my breasts around the side are sore, it feels like muscle sore, but i have not been doinf any physical activity of late. I am extremely safe when it comes to contraception, i understand things happen but i have been VERY un safe in the past (to the point of rediculously unsafe) and have never fallen pregnate. i am extremelly worried. Please someone help me =(
If your period has only been just over a week ago, there is almost no chance you can be pregnant, unless you had sex the previous month unprotected. Some girls still have a period while pregnant.  Ovulation happens usually 2 weeks after the start of your last period, and that can sometimes cause your breasts to be sore. Only after ovulation, which is when your body releases an egg, could you get pregnant. If you have sex around ovulation and your egg gets fertilized, it takes at least 5-7 days to implant in your uterus. THEN, your HCG levels in your body go up and tell your body you are pregnant. Which is why you have to wait almost to your next period to take a pg test. So, I am pretty sure your breasts are not sore from pregnancy, but are sore from your body ovulating.
ummm im responding to your post your question sweetie you can get your period and still be pregnant. Im 18 years old and me and my man never used condoms I always had my period but I have a 9 month old daughter now. It runs in my family because my mother had me and had her period so you need to go get that checked out. If that is not the problem then you need to give yourself a breast cancer examination you should no how to do dat yourself or go to the doctor for one. Or they might just be sore because you just coming of your period...
this is normal to get sore breasts after or before periods, i get this when due on or after
Hey Ladies
I just wanted you guys opinions on this and I'm a little unsure what to do.

For a years now, I have alway kept track of my periods and it has always come exactly 25 days (more or less) apart. Usually my period last a week, from start to finish and completely cleared.I am 20 years old now and it has been this consistent for years! About 3 weeks ago, my boy friend for 4yrs and i finally had sex.  Now, exactly 25 days from my last period, I got my period again but this time it is weird. My blood was brown, kind of heavy flow the first day and i had terrible cramps day 1 and a few after that.Also, this period wasn't as long as it usually is. I've never had a weird period and this concerns me. Could this be a sign that I am pregnant or does this happen to be a just a weird period.