A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

Sore Breasts

Heya
I've read all the other articles about sore breasts and can't find a solution that fits me.
I'm 20 years old and I have rather large breasts. I have been experiencing pain for a couple of months, mainly down the sides of them, kinda a tender pain. They are both achy. I've got no lumps or anything like that. Although the skin underneath feels firmer under the parts where it hurts than the other parts of my breast. (Not sure if the side skin is firmer anyway). They mainly hurt immediately after I take my bra off at anytime of the day and continues until they ache immediately after I put it back on, this one goes away. I have been fitted time and time again so I know its not my bra size. I thought underwire but theres no option of me NOT wearing underwire.
Before anyone says anything I am NOT pregnant. Have tested over the last month as it was my first guess too.
It was negative and so I'm left with next to no options left.
Doctor was less than helpful.
Please help.
XX
1 Responses
1277082 tn?1344061420
I some times have that experiance. I too have BIG breasts. for me its only when I wear a bra, no matter if it has a underwire or not. I know Im not much help cuz I have no real advice but lane byant has this new no wire bra that works to keep it up. go try one and see how it works for you..
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.