Sore Breasts

Hey I'm 19... I have been having some pain in my breasts for a few months now. They feel like they are bruised/tender. Its worse before/during my period but still feels sore all the time.
I don't think I've noticed any lumps (not sure) but It is sorta hard spots (not so much lumps) all in my breasts.

I've only touched my breasts so I dont know whats normal, haha. Is it ok to be a lil hard? More towards the outsides and the bottom. Tender?

Thanks!
Shannon
Have you had your annual check up?  Your doctor should examine your breasts at that time.
No but I guess that its about that time.

I hate going to the doc
I have fibrocystic breast disease. It's not as bad as the name sounds, just have a lot of little cysts that get filled with fluid. You should have a dr to check to be sure, but I only have to cut out the caffeine.  Maybe salt too, but I generally don't have too much of that anyhow.  Best of luck to you, tmv
Hrm... that kind of sorta sounds like something I may have. I sometimes feel little hard bumps, though not really lumps (nothing to freak out about but something to worry about atleast)

Thanks so much!!!