Sore breasts

Hi everyone :) I am 16 years old and starting getting my period when i was 13. I'm still kind of irregular with my periods, and there generally really heavy and last 5-7 days! My boobs are really sore like all the time. Both of them. Is this due to theme growing or something else? I have lumpy boobs but that's normal it's the same on both sides and I've researched it so I think it's normal? Anyway I'm pretty much a worry wort! I worry about everything until I find out its normal :P  i've also got uneven breasts but at my age its normal as they,ll even out. is this all normal or should I get it checked out? Thank you xoxox
Lumps are normal.  It's the ones that suddenly appear or cause pain that are anything to worry about.  And yes, uneven breasts are normal, too, but it's not true that they'll eventually even out in all cases.  Sometimes they do, other times, they don't.  I have one that's slightly smaller than the other.  The soreness in your breasts is probably due to hormones.  My periods were 5-7 days and really heavy with clots the entire time.  I had other things that happened during my periods that made me unable to function, so I had to go on birth control; however, your period is of normal length and you don't mention being unable to function, so it's perfectly normal.  Don't worry! You sound like a normal, healthy girl.
Pain in breasts is called mastodynia or mastalgia.
There are many causes of soreness of breasts,premenstrual syndrome and pregnancy being one of them.Other important causes are fibrocystic breast disease,ductal ectasia,mastitis(inflammation of breasts),galactoceles,benign and malignant pathologies of breasts,referred pain from liver or musculoskeletal system,arthritis of the ribs,costsochondritis and inflammation or sprain of pectoralis muscle.

I feel that an examination by a gynecologist will be the best.Till that time,apply some warm compresses on the breasts and take some over the counter pain reliever(analgesic) like ibuprofen or diclofenac.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.