Sore breasts

Hi this is a bit embarrassing but my breasts have been super sore and sensitive and I don't know why, I'm fifteen and I'm about two weeks away from my next period which is usually a 29 -30 day cycle so it can't be that, does anyone else maybe know what the cause could be? Please I'm really dumb with these things cause they never bothered me until now and I basically know nothing
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I would say either growing pains, or it is infact related to your period. Hormones are released during ovulation too, so it could be the effect of those. Don't worry though. It will most likely go away soon.
Helpful - 0
It's just hormones.  It's a shame schools don't give sex ed like they did when I was in school.  You can read about it though.  Lots of good resources on the web or at the library on development.  No need to be uninformed.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.