Spotting, bleeding and now passing small clots during..?

Last night I reached orgasm, during clitoral stimulation with pocketrocket, Woke up in the morning to a little bit of spotting ( put on a panty liner ) as the day progressed, I had to use a tampon. Now passing pea sized clots and still bleeding, no pain, no cramping just bleeding. Ive had this happen before during play, but it was just spotting and sometimes light bleeding for a day and it would go away. I dont have any spotting or bleeding during or after sex, just only after masterbating. Last week I had the same problem with heavy bleeding but It was, Im guessing.. my normal period? I have irregular periods, so its hard to determine what's normal and whats not! I was on Depo-Provera for about 6 months until about 2 months ago, when I decided to stop this BC, for specific reason and other reaccuring problems. I have used this BC before getting pregnant, 4 years ago! Never had these problems until going back on DP. Anyone else experiencing this?

Currently working out of town at the moment, and working nights ( so mind my paragraph errors )  Im unable to go see my doctor until days off, just hoping for some peace of mind or a answer...?
Intermenstrual bleeding may be due to many causes.In your case,as it was after genital stimulation then chances of genital infection or cervical polyps are there.They are tiny, harmless growths on the outer surface of the cervix and can bleed after intense sexual intercourse.Stress and anxiety can also cause intermenstrual bleeding.

Other causes may be uterine fibroids,miscarriage after a pregnancy,ectopic pregnancy,fluctuation in hormone levels,IUD(intrauterine device)use,use of anticoagulant drugs and hypothyroidism.

Please get yourself evaluated by a gynecologist as pelvic examination and investigations are required to confirm a diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.