Spotting and Clots

I just have a question about a few things that have been happening for me that I'm concerned about. I'm 19 years old, not on birth control, and I have never had sex.

So I got my period early, about 3 weeks after the last one (which is unusual for me because I normally am very regular). It was strange because I had no cramping (literally nothing, which is also strange because I normally will have some mild cramping the day it begins). So I just thought that because I had a cold at the time and was taking Benylin (with tylenol in it) that the medication had taken away the pain of the cramps. That was fine. It lasted for about 3-4 days, and I had a bit of dark discharge afterwards like normal. Then, a week after I started experiencing more dark discharge (like dark period blood) and today, most concerning of all, I went to the washroom and there was a dark blood clot. It was stringy, probably about the size of a quarter (if it was circular).

I've also been noticing that I have to pee more often than normal, kind of like my bladder won't empty out. But this could just be me over-analyzing things.

I've tried googling it, but the options that it brings up don't match with my symptoms (mainly because I've had no pain).

I don't know what to do. I'm not living at home, but I could go to the health clinic here. I just don't want to go if this is something normal that I've just never experienced before.

Please help, I'm really concerned.

Thanks!