Sudden excessive weight gain, no period, neg. preg test, ect...

I have had one period since getting off of Depo Shot over 5 months ago and now Im not having any periods which I know could still be my body getting back to normal but I have been having cramping slight discharge and strong odor urination as well as sudden excessive weight gain where I was losing weight and now I have gained 20 lbs in a month. I was just thinking it was bloating because I wasn't having a period but now Im worried its something more. I thought the discharge and everything else was my body and hormones trying to fight to get back to normal because there is no signs of an infection besides the odor to the urine and sometimes a string like discharge but I chalked all that up to hormones and not drinking enough water, due to no other symptoms. I have been having cramping and I have been tired alot lately. Took pregnancy test and it was negative. Please help! Is this normal after depo or should I get checked out?
sorry I forgot to add this.. It seems like i swell after eatting as well and look like im about 8 months pregnant and I have also been having some nausea here and there...