Sudden weight gain after ER visit

I went to the Emergency Room the other night, after cutting open the tip of my finger with crazy-sharp knife. Needed 3 stitches, preceded my two shots of lidocaine to numb finger. Finger is on the mend, but why am I 5 lbs heavier? This happened two days ago. My pre-injury weight is 112lbs at 5'3". have been taking a few Tylenol a day, eating what I usually do, which is very balanced and in moderation. Help!
because you have been resting more since you got hurt .. that is not an issue ..! go for a jog you will the same way..!
Thanks for reply. My level of activity isn't the variable, though. I guess it's the geek in me, wondering if there is a connection between injection and/or body fighting off potential infection.