Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.8k Members

Swollen Urethra? Pain only during sex?

Over the last few weeks I have been suffering from pain during sex. The pain only occurs when I have sex with my bf and shortly after intercourse. The pain occurs only when he enters me (he curves slightly up). The pain is only in the first inch or so of my vagina. As long as he stays inside and doesn't get to close to entrance, I am mostly fine. We can do doggie style though and I am in almost no pain. I recently looked at my vagina using a mirror and noticed my urethra is swollen and just today I had slight signs of a UTI. What is all of this? Is there a way to cure it? I have no insurance and hardly any money to spare for a trip to doctors...

Symptoms-
-Pain during sex (minimal pain while doing doggie)
-Vag feels swollen especially around entrance
-Urethra is definitely swollen
-Some pain during urination just occurred today but pain during sex has been over a few weeks.

Extra info: I recently had a yeast infection and assumed the pain was linked to it, but my infection is almost completely cleared and I still have pain. I had frequent UTI's over the course of 6 months that was linked to my Axe body wash, but after changing body wash to Dove I have not had any UTI's except for today. I am not on any birth control, take no medicine, and used monistat 1 for my yeast infection and tons of cranberry juice to cure UTI's. My bf is loving the tightness, but we are both hating the pain... please help.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.