TTC after anti-biotics

I'm 31 and ttc since 2008. I had a laparoscopy last year. In the lap, they removed some endometrial adhesions and cysts. I used to get my periods like clockwork every 30 days. In July I had a urinary tract and vaginal infection for which my gyn gave me anti biotics. After the meds, I got my period after 20 days and it just lasted for 2 days.
This month I got my period after 30 days but again its a light flow for about 2 days. Has anyone else gone through this? Am really worried that the meds had some neg effect on my cycle. I've been on clomid last three months but I don't think it's helped.
thanks