Taking clomid...no period but not pregnant?

I am 28 years old and have had an irregular cycle since I was 10. BC is the only thing that keeps me regular. I've been off BC 1 yr July 05. Have had a total of maybe 4 periods since. Gyn ruled oud polycystic ovaries before putting me on Clomid. I took my 1st cycle in May 05. June 14th was exactly 35 days since 1st day of last period. Hpt came back negative so doc wanted to have blood test done. That also came back negative. (This was all done on 14th). It's been 10 days and still no sign of a period. I took another Hpt and still coming out negative. Called doc back and she's recommending that I get a 2nd blood test done before giving me provera to bring on another period so I can take the 2nd cycle of Clomid. Is it normal to still NOT have a period after taking a drug to make you ovulate which in turn would bring on a period if no egg is fertilized? What are the chances of the 2nd blood test coming back positive?? Could there be something seriously wrong with me???
Although I don't know much about fertility, I find it odd that your doctor has put you on Clomid already - looking at your age and the lengh of time that you have tried to get pregnant, this seems to be somewhat premature? Many people can take up to 2 years to get pregnant. Are you seeing an OBGYN that specializes in fertility? Did they ever find the cause of irregular periods? Underactive thyroid? Endometriosis? adhesions? over excercising? 2nd opinions are always a good thing as doctors are human.
The doctor explained to me that she normally would not put me on Clomid this soon (normally she would wait 1 full year of trying for regular couples) but since all the signs are pointing to amenorrhea, it could take me twice as long if not longer. But so far there is no explanation as to why. I was told that if after 3 months I still wasn't pregnant she would then arrange for my husband to be checked. If he came back clear she would then up the dosage. If still no success after another three months she would then refer me to a fertility specialist after taking some test. Sorry, I forget the name. I am currently taking Provera to induce another period so I can take the second round of Clomid. It just all seems too weird. I have always been irregular but I know that I am capable of becoming pregnant At 18, I miscarried but that was almost 10 years ago. I get yearly exams and have never shown any other signs of any other issues or concerns. I was checked about 3 years ago for Thyroid issues but they all came back clear. So we'll see...
hi, i had the same problem with you.  I wasn't regular since I was little and the doctor had to put me on BC so I can get my montly period. Last two month I took a cycle of clomid but I didn't get pregnant or get a period.  I am wonder what is going on and if I am able to get pregnant at all.  You're luckier than me 'cause you can talk to your doc.  My doctor is going on a personal leave and she won't be back until March 2008 and her partner wouldn't take me.  I don't know what to do now...but I hope you will get pregnant soon.
I too am going through this as well.  Took Clomid 50 mg on day 5 of my last period, negative blood test, negative hpt, and yet no period.  My doc just gave me Prometrium to bring on a period and then going to 100 mg of Clomid.  On day 2 of the Prometrium and praying that I bleed quickly so I  can go on round two.  My son was conceived using Clomid 50 but this period skipping thing never happened.  Very weird to me too, but glad I'm not alone.
hello i have now been taking clomid for four months and no baby and this month i did not get a period either even though i ovulated. my progesterone level was 14.1 which my doc says is really good. but again still no baby.  

I just have a question. I too was taking Clomid 50mg for 3 months - got my period the first 2 but the third month I ovulated but still no period. Took HPTs but they all came back negative. I am now in day 40 of my cycle. My breasts are extremely tender... and I had very light bleeding a few days before my period was due (implantation bleeding?). My question is - have any of you experienced "pregnancy" symptoms while not getting your period on Clomid? I am also peeing a lot.

Hope everyone gets pregnant soon!!!
I'm also having cramps on my lower abdomen, feeling nausea all the time since 28 May 2016. No period and took four hpt came back negative. I'm not sure what could be happening as I'm 9 days late after taking clomid on the 21 May. Frustrated.
I to have taken 100mg. of Clomid.Still No Period Day 47+,
I know this is an old thread but I would just like to know what happen did you girls got pregnant or are still trying? I'm going through the same thing. 3rd cycle of clomid I do ovulate but no period after.  I do have thyroid issues but is under control.  I judt don't know what to think. I'm 27 and I been trying for almost 2 years without luck.
hi
my period also irregular.i took clomid last month and doctore took blood check and i ovalated after day 19th pergrestone i was sick,,i had vomit and dizy sometimes.also knee pain,shwlder, and stomach..i check the urine came neg and wernt to see doctore checked blood and urine came negative.i'm still didn't get my period yet today is my 35day.could i still be prgnant?also blood test could be wrong?
hi
hi all.iam also expeiencing the same prob.iam using the clomid.1st month i got ovulated and also got my period.but this is my 2nd cycle.ididnt get my period yet.today is my 38th day.i did HPT it was negative.
I too took my first round of clomid 50mg. I have taken a hpt every other week since day 30. It now is day 75! and no period. I was waiting to start my second round, however, I think I need to call the Dr. and take the medication that makes you start your period.  SOOOOO Frustrating! But I can not complain, I am blessed with 2 beautiful children already, my husband and I just really would like 2 more.