Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

Tampon usage

I had my period about three weeks ago. I had sex and forgot that I had a tampon inside me but it was the last day of my period. I forgot all about the tampon and I started to get a funny smell which I never have infections or problems. Then I was having problems using the bathroom so I think I have a bladder infection. Turns out I had a tampon stuck up inside of me and did forgot all about it. I drank cranberry juice because I think I have an infection and when I tried to go to the bathroom again the tampon came out. Could I have done some damage inside my body already for that tampon being inside me for about three weeks? I have never done that before and I feel silly that I could even do something like that. Right now that its out I feel better but sore. My lower back was hurting too which made me think I had some kind of bladder or kidney infection.
1 Responses
1466408 tn?1296578200
Go docs could have infection
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.