Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.5k Members

Terconazole and Metrogel usage together?

Hi, so I am 20 years old, overweight female. I have had issues with a extremely terrible vagina odor, itchy, white smelly discharge for about 7 years now. I have never been treated for it. The one doctor I have gone to gave me metrogel once, it worked for 2 months but everything came back. whenever I told her it may be yeast infection she brushed it off. Anyways recently about a 3 weeks ago I found a BRILLIANT doctor and he gave me terconazole vaginal suppositories for 3 days. I have tried those and there is no smell at all, however there has been another strong urine smell, somtimes a different type of smell present on my vagina lips, more on the outside. Its been 2 weeks now since I have taken Terconazole and I am very pleased with the results since it has improved my conditions greatly. I have mentioned to my doctor bout urine inconteince and starting tomorrow i will start the kegel excersises. I wanted to know that would it be okay if I take the metrodinazole vaginaly gel for 5 days 2 weeks after terconazole? I read that a yeast infection can reoccur. I strongly thing my yeast infection has been cured and its maybe a mild light BV, even if it is not, would it still be okay to start using the metro-gel?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.