Three months no period

So, my breast have went from a 34B to a 38c in the last three weeks and oh my god  my nipples are killing me. My breasts have been sore for a couple months but the last week and a half my nipples have been sensitive and painful. No dryness or anything abnormal. I haven't gained but two pounds.  It's been slightly painful to have sex, like I'm too tight almost. I haven't had a period since November. I haven't had any symptoms of PMS or anything. Just wondering what it could be. Set up a doctor's appointment. Just wanted to get an opinion before I go so I know what to ask and if this is a good Dr or not. First time to see him.  ** was told I had pcos a few years ago but I have been 138 pounds for ten years now so is that possible? I thought you had to be overweight. Thanks  - Also were trying to get pregnant so that's also why this is all creepy.
Have you not taking a pregnancy test?
I have it came back negative and at the obgyn, but he won't even run a hormone panel and in my sonogram I only had one cyst. Just gave me metformin and progesterone.
Go to your doctor for help! And gosh I'm jelly I wish I was a c I'm still a b cup ugh x