Too much discharge and itching!

For about 6 weeks now I've had too much discharge, every day I feel too damp down there and the discharge causes itching externally when it occurs - it is clear or creamy white, quite thin and doesn't seem to have an oder but very occasionally smells slightly acidic. It's very uncomfortable and causes me to change my underwear (I wear 100% cotton!) twice during the day. It also causes my external skin around the outer lips (wear the pubic hair grows) to be a bit red and sore. I've never experienced any problems in the past, and I'm a 19 year old girl in a long term relationship. I've been tested for thrush twice, both tests were negative. I've been tested for bacterial vaginosis, twice and both tests were negative. I've also been tested for chylamidia and gonherea twice and they were also negative. I've seen three doctors and one gynochologist and they all just jump to thrush which I clearly don't have! I've tried thrush pessaries and steroid creams but they all just make the skin sore and do nothing to help. I'm washing once a day with hot water and no soap and using non bio washing powder. Can anyone shed any light on what could be causing my problematic discharge?
I find it so interesting what different countries test for first as oppose to other countries! Has the gynecologist run a Pap smear on you and tested for BV or trichomoniasis. BV has a thin white discharge.

Women with trichomoniasis may notice itching, burning, redness or soreness of the genitals, discomfort with urination, or a thin discharge with an unusual smell that can be clear, white, yellowish, or greenish.