Treating Uterine/Endometrial polyp with herbs

I am 32yrs old. I had a benign uterine polyp removed surgically November 2014. I just started experiencing symptoms again and I believe it is back since they tend to reoccur. My symptoms are - clots, prolonged periods(6-7 days bleeding and spotting on day 8), had a few mid cycle bleeding.
I do not want to have surgery. I want to cure myself naturally using herbs since that will reduce the chances of it reoccurring because I will be treating and eliminating the root cause. Can women on this group please let me know their experiences, and what herbs they used to cure themselves? The doses, how long it took etc?
Thanks so much.
I've had them removed multiple times and have never heard of any herbs or anything else that works get rid of them without surgery.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community