Trying to concive with no luck!

I've been trying to get pregnant for a while now , also my urine has a very strong oder!
I thought i have a urinary tract infection i talked to my mother and she said its not an infection because i doesnt hurt me when I used the bathroom my urine just smells . I wash up really good!! i dont understand what i am doing wrong.

I dont know what to do to get pregnant I've been trying to have a baby but nothing works!! I am very worried i am not able to concive a baby!!
I do not think that the urine and your fertility are related. I wouldn't stress about your ability to concieve. Consult with your doctor. There are so many options these days. I am sure that you and your partner will have a baby soon!
My husband and I are tring to concieve and I just get bad news every month. We had a miscarrige in Janurary and I was 16 weeks. Very upseting but I'm just going to keep tring till it happens. But i know what your going through. I wish you luck...

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community