Tubal ligation could i be pg or menopause

I had my tubes carterized 5 yrs ago recently missed period as of right now 10 days late. NEVER LATE!! Have a flutter in my tummy like a baby kicking know it sounds weird but that is what it feels like. Could I be pregnant or am I going through menopause (only 35). Any answers will help.
I had the same thing happen to me. My tubes are also tied 5 yrs ago and I was late for my period. I took numerous test and then one day I got AF. Are you stressed about anything other than not getting your period? have you taken a test?  
No, actually I have a pretty unstressful life until this. I did actually take a test and it said - so that made me feel better. But I really know my body and it's just unusual. What about the fluttering?
I didn't have that so I don't know. It could possibly be perimenopause. If the test says - then I wouldn't worry to much. Have you thought about getting a blood test done to be certain? Are you having any other symptoms?
So you think it's normal. Nothing to worry about?
Other than nauseated, cramping and extremely tired (LOL) no. But I do have 3 other kids and i just assume it from chasing them around. Or from being on the go with my eldest (16)
Missed periods are quite common. HPT's are pretty accurate so I would ssume you aren't pregnant. I was so certain that I was pg but got all neg. on every single one. Maybe it's just your body going through some changes. Check it out with the dr if your worried something is going on. We know our body best and if you have a feeling something is not right, get it checked out.
thanks for all your feedback. you have been great!!! Thanks for the info   ;-)
An embryo can't cause "fluttering" when you are only 10 days late.  

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community