Tubal ligation

Help!! I had ad tubal ligation done nov. 9 2015 during my csection.. Basically my tubes are "clamped" well my period has always been on time and.regular.. My period is now a week late.. I have back pain.. Shooting pain that comes and goes in my vagina. Cramps.. I took a test a week ago and it was negative.. Could I still be pregnant?? Even with tubal? What else could be wrong??
While most tubal ligations are successful, a small percentage are not.  It's possible you could be pregnant, and it's also possible that you are experiencing a tubal pregnancy.  If you're in pain, that's a distinct possibility, and you do need to seek medical attention.