Tubes tide and still getting pregnant ?????

Ok so I've decided to have my tubes tide after this baby and I'm wondering how many people got pregnant again after have tube ligation and how long after it was done did it happen ??? ? I've seen a few post on here before
I had my tubes tide may 2015 I got pregnant July 4 th weekend 2015 a little over 6 weeks from my procedure my doc said in 42 yrs he has never had a patient conceive after any tubal ligation I had a mini lap with clips
That's quick I don't know if they will use clamps or if they will cut and burn mine as I'm in the uk and I'm not sure of procedure I would prefer clamped as then it can be reversed if I ever decide to have more in the future