UPDATE TO PELVIC PAIN

For those who don't know about my pelvic pain, I've had it for the last few weeks which comes with cramping... dull pain in lower back...sharp pains on each side of my pelvis... tender during intercourse... heavy periods...pressure during periods...
Well, I ruled out UTI or Kidney infection because I haven't had any pain during urination.... until today.
When I using the bathroom, it started burning really bad and it continued for about 5-10 minutes. I've also been running a low grade fever and getting the chills for the last 24 hours.

Could all of this be from a UTI or Kidney Infection? Which does it sound more like??

My stomach right below my belly button hurts so bad right now...
Whatever the cause is, you should see your doctor urgently.

You don't always get painful urination with kidney and bladder infections.  
The pains you describe may be from a kidney stone.
Your painful period may  or not be a separate issue and that needs to be investigated.

Urinate into a clean clear jar to look at the urine.  If it is cloudy, has blood (if you are not on a period), has sediment when the urine settles, could indicate a urinary infection.  

Kidney stones can be as small a s grain of sand, but they can cause the types of symptoms you mention when they move.   If you experience these symptoms a lot, it may be worth getting a referral to a urologist and also a gynaecologist.

You clearly have an infection that needs urgent medical attention.  See your doctor urgently.

Yesterday, I went to the ER because I wasn't able to hold anything down for more than 24 hours and I was beginning to become extremely lightheaded and I had the chills from a low grade fever. When I went, they took blood of course, a pregnancy test and a urine sample. The pregnancy test came back negative but when they took the urine sample, they was sediment floating in my urine. When the doctor came back she said that I had a high count of bacteria in my urine and it had caused a severe bladder infection.
I have to go back in 5 days for a follow up or immediately if my symptoms do not get better.
Thank you everyone!