URGENT HELP NEEDED

I am having some serious issues. I have been having some lower abdominal pain located on the center left, I felt pretty nauseous this morning but did not puke. I have not been hungry and I have been restless, the abdominal pain is like a stabbing pain which occurs once in a while. My period is supposed to come soon, another thing is my nipples are sore . Please help me!!!
Could be PMS. Could be stress. Could be indigestion.
sounds like pregnancy would pregnancy be a good thing for you @ this time
Hi hillbi,

If you are having abdominal pain etc., I would say it's time for a visit
to your family doctor so you can talk to your doctor and your family doctor
can help you figure out what is wrong. Good luck , Eve

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community