UTI and Kidney Stones...and pregnancy

Last week, in another community, I posted about a UTI I had been diagnosed with, because I was having some pretty serious back pain with it.  Well, after barely moving for two days I finally bypassed the base doc and went to my OB, who informed me he thinks the UTI has been taken care of, only now I have at least one kidney stone.

So, he gave me this medicine called Phenazopyridine Plus (which he called Pyridian) that is supposed to numb my urinary tract.  So, does that mean there is any chance of me not feeling something and peeing on myself?  Has anyone taken this?  And if so, did you suffer from a really dry throat, nose, and mouth?  Also, I've read online that it's not recommended for use during pregnancy, and as I'm currently pregnant, I wonder if my prenatal doc is the one who prescribed it, then it should be okay, right?

I didn't even think about the whole peeing on myself thing.  That was all my guy's thinking...