Ultrasound report has worried me

I had an Ultrasound yesterday as the family planning doctor was unable to locate my Mirena coil following prolapse surgery in January. During the scan the sonographer spent ages checking my left ovary and immediately sent a report to my gynae surgeon who I was seeing later in the day for my post op follow up.
The report said:
In the left adnexa adjacent to the left lateral wall of the uterus and superior to the left ovary there is a 3.7 x 2.3 x 2.4cm heterogeneous avascular structure ? broad ligament, fibroid ? other? No fluid seen. Further imaging recommended.
There were also details of a couple of fibroid in the report with their location and sizes.
When I later saw my surgeon she brushed it off and just said that she would have a look with a camera in 6 months when she changes my coil.
I am now very worried, particularly as a routine blog test 2 weeks ago showed very low white cell count and the doctor asked me lots of questions regarding energy levels, pain etc.
Should I pay for a private scan somewhere?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Ask for an abdominal MRI.  Ultrasounds don't show what you want to know.  Don't let a doc brush you off when the ultrasound tech recommends further imaging.  Say you want the further imaging.