Undeveloped, or just inverted nipples?

I feel very embarrassed by this, so I would much appreciate if nobody judges my issue.

I'm fifteen years old and I don't know if my nipples aren't fully developed, or if they're potentially inverted. The areola seems fine, but there's a small point in each nipple that is still tucked in. I never have the "hard" issue either that my friends always complain about when it's cold outside. Is there a certain age that the nipples finish developing? How to you correct inverted nipples? Could this potentially be a different problem?

These may be some contributing factors: I never got my period until I was almost fourteen, I am on birth control (Alysena28), and I have Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism Disease.  
Not to scare you but you could have breast cancer, inverted nipples are a sign of breast cancer, I would go see a doctor
Mine were that same way when I was your age. Your story seems identical to mine except no hyperthyroid.
They made me so paranoid! Couldn't tell you what age it stopped but it did! I don't have erect nipples all that often though but that doesn't bother me! Don't worry :)
A lot people have nipples like this and some people grown out of it.

I think getting your period at 13 is pretty normal too?? Ahaha