MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Unusual Weight Loss

In the past 3 weeks since my fiancé left for basic training, I've lost about 15 pounds. I'm overweight anyway, so it's not the weight loss itself that interests me. I'm not under any more (or less) stress than usual and I'm not spending all my time worrying about him - in fact, I do the same things I used to do before he left. However, I've been "forgetting" to eat. I'll wake up in the middle of the night and be so hungry that I feel like I could vomit. Has anyone else experienced this? Did you ever figure out the cause for it? Any input is appreciated.
Best Answer
Yeah i used to do tht too and like u i would forget 2 eat and wake hungry. but mine came from my husband bein away so may thts wht it is but it would hurt 2 get a doc point of veiw either. good luck
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
maybe u shud go doc and see if ur pregnant??
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.