Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.7k Members

Uterine Problems>Sciatica...

Hi there. Not really sure if I should expect getting a satisfying answer here but at least it's really worth a try... I'm thinking about having something disfunctional about what should keep the uterus in its position and this "disfuncion" is "squeezing" and chronically irritatiing my sciatic nerve (left side)... As well I often have a feeling of pressure (sometimes itching) at that exact point (left-sided) where my cervix has moved to (!!) after a "heavy carrying trauma" (listed in my medical "report" as this...). No conspicuity on pelvic MRI thpugh =( Chiropractor diagnosed a "Lumbovertebralsyndrom bei funktioneller Blockade L4/5" (German) what has occured shortly after this "heavy carrying trauma" too. To me (layperson) it's clearly a "descensus uteri" (caused by rupture? of any (part of) pelvic ligament) but not in the opinion of my gynaecologist... But how else explaining that pain... Would be SO happy to hear what YOU experts think about this?? My age is 24 and I have this since about year 2011. (And sorry for my poor English it's not my native language)
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.