Uterine prolapse after vaginal delivery?

Hi, I gave birth 16 days ago. I had a normal delivery with only a small tear to the outer lip of my vagina. Today it feels like something is "bulging" in there. I looked with a little mirror and i see a pink bulge right on the inside of my vagina. Could this be a prolapse? Should i see a gynecologist? Thanks for your help.
-Lisa
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  Well, that sounds unusual.  Your delivering OB is who you would call.  (or the office where you had all your drs. appointments).  I'm sure you are scheduled for the 6 week post baby check up but I think you should go ahead and call now and explain.  See the practice that delivered your baby.  good luck
Thanks, i think i will call my GP tomorrow.