Vagina bump

I have a bump in my inner vagina lip and it hurts i dint know if I might have cut it shaving but I am only 15 and I have only kissed people and my boy friend told me that he didn't have anything and we have only kissed it burns when I touch it and and when I try to pop it only blood come out no puss at all I am worried that up could be something serious cause it feels like a knot can someone that had ever had these symptoms please tell me what their Dr said that it was
Of you shave the inner part of your labia it most likely is from that, it could be an ingrown hair...I'm 30 and its happened to me quite a few times. But I would still go to your local clinic and get tested, especially since you said it burns. That is never a good thing. Good luck.