Vagina has changed suddenly - please help

So I've never masturbated, but I check my vagina regularly, and it's always been really narrow, had kind of small thin lips with the sort of soft spongy skin around the edge and all I could see inside was sort of glossy red skin (sorry for the graphic detail, I'd rather give too much information than not enough), and that's exactly what it was like last night when I looked. But my boyfriend fingered me for the first time today, it was kind of hard to tell what he was doing in terms of how deep he was going or whatever, but he wasn't being particularly gentle. I checked it again when I got home and it's gone quite wide and opens out a lot wider with almost no force applied. The smooth, sort of glossy skin from just inside is now on the outside and there's a bit in the middle just inside that I've never seen before and it keeps discharging a white fluid, in greater quantities than on a normal day. I'm really confused about this, I don't know what's happened so suddenly, whether it's serious or not, and this isn't the sort of thing you can ask people in polite conversation. Even if you don't know what this is, any help or suggestions would be really appreciated. Thank you.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Maybe you are ovulating.  Check it in a few days.  But I think I would also try to tone down the obsessive attention to the area, all you are going to do is freak yourself out.