Vaginal Cyst?

Okay, so I am 16 and ive found a small pimple like thing on the lip of my vagina, slightly inside. It dosnt have a white head or anything but it is about the size of a pea, maybe smaller. It is painful but only if I touch it. I REALLY dont want to bring it up to my mom yet, or go to a doctor, I'd rather try something at home first. Any ideas on how to make it go away?  
It may be an ingrown hair, or a blocked duct, both of which are relatively common. Apply a hot washcloth to the area periodically - it may help make it go away. If it becomes more painful, or larger in size, see a doctor.
One possibility for your symptoms is of a boil. Treatment includes antibiotics and do not touch or pick them up. You can however apply topical antibiotic creams like Neosporin or Bactroban. If the symptoms persist then you should get oral antibiotics prescribed from a doctor.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
I have the same problem and my mom said mines a cyst

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community