Vaginal Problems.

Im 21 years old and me and my partner have only had one sexual partner (each other) and have been together 5 years. We have been sexually active from the get go, however about 3 years ago i started suffering with multiple problems! I have been experiencing paper-cut like tears, red rashes that can occasionally surface bleed, rare swelling, pain during intercourse, stinging when urinating (because of the cuts), itching, thick white discharge that can have the same feeling as a period and when i smoked i got twinges in the womb/lower stomach area. I have been smoke free for 5 months now and i've only had around 1/2 twinges however i'm still getting cuts,rashes and the rest! I use sanitary towels as tampons give me belly ache but sanitary towels cause major irritation and cuts can occur. I can also get cuts from simple tasks such as walking and getting out of bed!

Me and my partner have been to STI clinics for 'peace of mind' and both came back clear yet i was swollen cut and rashy all over my vagina and leading up my bum crack! Even they didn't know what caused it as test were clear! ive also been on steroid cream, eczema cream, no soaps, different detergent/ no detergent, loose clothes, thrush treatment, smears and still nothing!

My confidence has gone rock bottom and my sex life is non existent! Does anyone have a clue or same experience?      
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.