Vaginal Swelling

I am sexually active with one person who I have been with for 2 years. When we have sex the sides of my vagina become noticeably swollen. Sex is uncomfortable and not enjoyable. There is NOT severe pain, only swelling that goes away after about 10-15 mins once we stop.

This happens every time. We have tried all types and materials of condoms as well as no condoms (I am on birth control). It swells even when we are going very slow--roughness is not what causes the swelling.

What is wrong?! If anyone has some insight, it would be greatly appreciated. I want to be able to make love with the man that I love.
maybe you're not completely arosed? have you tried using any lube?
As the other poster said, I'm leaning toward a lubrication issue. Try lots more foreplay and some ky
Definitely completely aroused and have tried using lube. I wish it was something as easily fixed as that :/