Vaginal bleeding during intercourse

Hi... I am 28 years old and married for the past 1.5 years. For the past 2 months, I have not had my periods. I had some brown discharge last month for 5 days and was expecting my periods to follow but there was no bleeding after that. I took the pregnancy test twice and it was negative on both accounts.
Since last week, I have been bleeding after intercourse (happened twice).
My periods haven't started yet (expecting my menstrual cycle to begin in a couple of days) but I already feel moderate menstrual cramps in the pelvic region.
Please advice.
i have the same problem, but i dont know what is wrong